Hey, Toronto friends!
Looking to renew your Pilates practice, try something different, or address back pain or other nagging injuries through therapeutic movement?
- Mondays 5-8pm CoreWorks for private or duet training sessions, Physio Pilates*, or Group Equipment (6pm)
- Tuesdays 5-9pm Retrofit for private or duet training sessions
- Wednesdays 7:30-10am CoreWorks for Intermediate Mat (7:30am) and Group Equipment (9am) AND 6-10pm Retrofit for private or duet training sessions
- Thursdays 5-9pm CoreWorks for Group Equipment (6pm and 8pm), Physio Pilates, and private or duet training sessions
- Fridays 6:45am-noon CoreWorks for Group Equipment (6:45am and 9:30am), and private or duet training sessions
- Saturdays 8:30am-2:30pm for Cardio Jump (8:30am), Core Essentials Reformer (9:30am), Precision Reformer (10:30am), and private or duet training sessions
- Sundays 9:30am-2:30pm for Power Reformer (9:30am), Springboard (10:30am), Precision Reformer (11:30am), and private or duet training sessions
If you’re in the East end of Toronto and you are brand new to Pilates, I’m also teaching a Foundations for Mat Pilates series at Counterbalance Studio Pilates on Mondays at 7:30am for four weeks beginning June 5, 2017. Only $60!
*Benefits may be used towards 30- and 60-minute Physio Pilates sessions at CoreWorks, but clients must also see the physiotherapist on site for treatment and follow an Rx Plan.